Supporting the IBM i community during COVID-19
Convert Database Fields and Spool Files (Formatted Invoices, Reports, Statements and more) for Electronic Delivery via PDF, XML, XLS and other popular formats.
Contact us to receive a FREE license of RouteOne for up to 90 days and allow your remote workers, customers, suppliers and partners get the documents they need, when they need it and in a format of choice.
RouteOne provides the most powerful, flexible and secure methods for automated spool file and database extraction, transformation and electronic distribution. Fill in the form to the right to claim your FREE license and achieve the following:
- Load spool and/or database files for quick conversion to TXT, PDF, XML, HTML, XLS, DOC, PDF and more...
- Transfer data to multiple databases including SQL, Oracle and Access
- Port information from multiple IBM i databases
- Powerful rules engine to control ‘how, what and when’
- Data transfer up to 5 times faster than ODBC technologies
- Create professional templates for electronic forms (Invoices, Reports and more) using MS Word
- No coding required to create automated procedures
- Deliver documents via email, transfer to network/web location, Fax, Print and even SMS
For more ways in which we may be able to support your business during the COVID-19 crisis, please contact Andy Nicholson on email@example.com
You can catch up on the COVID-19 | RouteOne webinar originally broadcast on the 14th April here:
Business Continuity Statement [March 2020]
In light of recent developments around Coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we would like to share with you the measures we are taking to ensure service continuity.
Because of government advice on social distancing, the majority of our team members will be working from home for the foreseeable future with only a few members of staff visiting the office intermittently for essential duties. We thought this action appropriate to ensure the safety of our employees.
We are fortunate that we have made investments in our technology infrastructure that give us the ability to operate all our business systems and processes remotely with zero to limited interruption to our normal service levels. However, as we may not have the usual number of people in the the office, the phones may not be answered in the usual prompt manner. Should we have nobody available in the office, we will divert the phones to a designated remote support member.
Please continue to log support calls on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be assured that we have put this business continuity plan in place to enable us to continue our highest possible level of service. In summary, we can confirm we will be conducting 'business as usual'. We will of course update you should this change.
If you have any questions, please contact me, I'd be only too happy to help